Whale Shark Tour

Where

Isla Mujeres

Isla Mujeres and her visitors are blessed once a year with arguably the world's most amazing opportunity to experience Whale Sharks in their natural habitat!

During the summer months (June - September) hundreds of Whale Sharks gather just north of Isla Mujeres in a seven mile radius to take advantage of the plankton rich waters created by the joining of the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea. A quick, but breathtakingly beautiful, one hour boat ride from the docks on Isla Mujeres will put you right within the territory where your trained guide will search out the Whale Sharks and offer you an experience you will NEVER forget

Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)

Snorkel gear and wetsuit
Sandwiches
Sodas
Bottle of water
Fruit and cookies

Select a date and time
  • 30% DEPOSIT: Remaining 70% of payment due at time of activity (Whale Shark Tour)
$125.00
PayPal Acceptance Mark