Discover Scuba Diving

Where

Isla Mujeres

The Discover Scuba program is an introductory dive in the pool or limited open water, with a maximum depth of 6 meters. It offers you the opportunity, under ordinary conditions and in a safe Environment diving try.
There's nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to - after all, human beings weren't designed to do that - but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is.
You'll experience a lot of fun
Course Contents:
Short Discover Scuba Diving DVD,
Briefing,
Pool dive,
Optional Open Water dive.
The learning materials you need:
Just your willingness and undivided attention.
Includes:
Scuba lessons
Scuba gear
tanks and weights
Bottle of water
Fruit and cookies
National marine park fee

Select a date and time
  • 2nd Tank
  • 30% DEPOSIT: Remaining 70% of payment due at time of activity (Discover Scuba Dive)
$115.00
PayPal Acceptance Mark