Morning Express 2-Tank Trip
Our Fast Boat 2-Tank Trips are structured for divers who prefer diving with a maximum of 6 or 7* divers or for those who have limited time. You’ll experience the same level of diving safety and enjoyment as on our Caribbean trips. However, these carry even smaller groups of people and generally require less time away from shore on the boat. Cruising along the island at up to 25 knots on the Ana Luz, Jhonn-y, Soñador, Queen Angel, or Cascabel is almost as exciting as the diving! You’ll be in the care of a certified, in-water Divemaster guide whose primary duty is to lead you on safe, pleasurable dives.
All Dive Paradise trips include tanks, weights and belt, plus soft drinks and purified drinking water.
The morning trips depart between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m. daily, returning at about 12:30 p.m.
Special 10am trip departures for cruise ship passengers! (Subject to availability, more limited during high season.)
Important note: this trip has a minimum of two divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
Jr. Diver Limit: 10 – 11-year old divers are limited to 40 feet and must have a private guide on regular (big boat) dive trips. 12 years and older are limited to 60 ft with parental discretion.
We recommend a dive computer for this trip -- BYO (bring your own) or rent from Dive Paradise.
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 1 year ago, a daytime shore dive is required (using a welcome tank or a rental tank), with a buddy or a Private Divemaster, before any boat dives. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
- Personal Divemaster $55.00
- Private Instructor $65.00
Please also submit your diver registration and waiver online!
Action Step: to help us prepare for your arrival, please click and submit your Diver Registration Form and Waiver. We gather this information to give you the best possible experience. Please complete this form so we can easily find you for on-island communication, and match you with our best services. ¡Gracias!
National Marine Park Fee
The Marine Park charges $97 MXN Pesos (approximately $5 USD) for each day of diving. Dive Paradise collects this fee on behalf of the Marine Park during your check-in upon arrival.