PADI Open Water and Peak Performance Buoyancy Courses
Super size your Open Water Course by adding the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
Supersize your PADI Open Water certification by completing your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course at the same time. As you complete your PADI Open Water Diver course you will learn more techniques to master your buoyancy control and complete one extra Open Water Dive so you gain additional practice under the watchful eye of your patient PADI Instructor.
What is Included
The following is included in your PADI Open Water and Peak Performance Buoyancy courses:
- PADI Open Water Diver e-Learning
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy e-Learning
- All required equipment
- One two-tank boat dive for Open Water dives 3 & 4
- One extra shore dive to complete your Peak Performance Buoyancy course
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) Student Insurance
- DAN Prepared Diver Course
PADI Scuba Course Cancellation
PADI eLearning fees are non-refundable once the student has registered with PADI. If you have not registered your eLearning code at the time of cancellation, we will issue you a full refund of your deposit. Once the course has started, we cannot issue a refund.
The eLearning and online manual become yours once registered and can be used in the future at any PADI Dive Center to complete your training.