Advanced Open Water Course
Certification and/or Previous Experience Necessary
400 USD per person.
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Course.
Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways. The course consists of 5 adventure dives, two of which have to be: Deep dive and Underwater navigation. The remaining 3 are your choice but are dependent on what can be offered in our local environment. eg. Night dive, Underwater photography, drift diving, wreck diving and much more.
Select the first date of the course from the calendar. The rest of your days will be scheduled directly with us.
- Study Material
- All equipment for the duration of the course
- Transport to & from dive sites
- 5 tanks dive
- Registration fees.
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Start the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Online. Advanced Open Water Diver course is part of PADI eLearning®. The Advanced Open Water Diver Course Online gets you started right now with the background information you need for the seven of the most popular Adventure Dives (though you and your instructor can still choose any of the Adventure Dives.)