Night Dive

Where

Isla Mujeres

Night Dive

Diving at night in this area it’s completely different from a day dive. You can only see the the underwater life in the caribbean illuminated by your dive light so this amplifies your senses and your concentration is focused on one small tunnel of light.

Colors are vivid at night so the multicolored reef formations are vibrant and intensified. As the day time sea creatures hide away, the night time critters come out to play. Watch octopus, lobster and moray eels glide over their natural habitat during your Isla Mujeres night dive.

Daily 5:30 pm, for certified Scuba Divers only

INCLUDES:
Tanks and weights
Bottle of water
Fruit and cookies
National marine park fee

Cert RibbonCertification and/or Previous Experience Necessary

Select a date and time
Loading
  • Dive Gear Rental Full Set: includes BCD, regulator, wetsuit and Mask, Fins, & Snorkel - $10.00
  • 30% DEPOSIT: Remaining 70% of payment due at time of activity (Night Dive) - $-77.00