2 Tank Dive Shipwreck C58 + Drift Dive

Where

Isla Mujeres

Diving for divers with more experience!!

Wreck C-58

The C-58 or the General Anaya shipwreck is one of the most popular Cancun scuba diving sites today. The ship was originally named as the USS Harlequin and used as a minesweeper during World War II. In 1980, the Mexican navy decided to intentionally sink this ship for the purpose of creating an artificial reef in Cancun. This wreck is 30 minutes away From our location. In 2005, hurricane Wilma caused the C-58 shipwreck to split into two.

What You Can Expect

The C-58 shipwreck has a depth of 80 feet in the Caribbean waters of Cancun the wreck is the the preferred choice from the advanced divers because of its depth and the current can be challenging, this dive in Cancun offers the best of the coast in the south of the Mayan Riviera.

INCLUDES:
Tanks and weights
Bottle of water
Fruit and cookies
National marine park fee

Cert RibbonCertification and/or Previous Experience Necessary

Select a date and time
Loading
  • Dive Gear Rental Full Set: includes BCD, regulator, wetsuit and Mask, Fins, & Snorkel - $10.00
  • 30% DEPOSIT: Remaining 70% of payment due at time of activity (2-Tank Dive Shipwreck C58 + Drift Dive) - $-77.00