Private Full Day Sailing Trip for 1-8 passengers
Meeting Point: Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 7
- Sail with professionally qualified and experienced RYA/MCA skippers, on a classic British Rival 38
- Take a turn at the helm and participate in the handling of the boat to learn or improve our skills.
- Relax on the deck and sunbathe enjoying a cool drink with friends or family (beer, soft drinks and water is included).
- Enjoy our sunny Mediterranean weather whilst becoming conscious of the importance to preserve our maritime environment.
- Take a swim in the clean blue Mediterranean Sea (sea and wind conditions prevailing).
- Bottle of Cava 20,00 €
Please meet 5 minutes before your scheduled start time at Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 7 Once you have arrived at the port and are at the same level as the boats keep the restaurants to your left and walk around the port in a clockwise manner towards the captain's office, as gate 7 is on the far side. When the restaurants finish, turn right (still following signs to the captain's office) and you will see the pontoons from 3 to 7 which are numbered above the gates. The walk around the port takes about 10 minutes.
For precise location details, you can find us on this link here in Google Maps.
If you require any further info prior to sailing with us, please check out our FAQ page on the website or simply get in touch with us here or call on +34722824499.
Bad Weather (trips could be rearranged or full refunds are offered for bad sea or weather conditions). Captains discretion is final.