Private Sunset Sailing for 9-11 passengers
Meeting Point: Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 7
A Sailing Barcelona experience is complete once you've witnessed the beauty of the setting sun over the Serra Dr Collserole mountain range that is the stunning backdrop to Barcelona.
- Sail with a professionally qualified and experienced skipper, on a classic American Peterson 46
- Relax and unwind out of the hustle and bustle of the city whilst taking in a unique perspective of Barcelona's beautiful skyline
- Take a turn at the helm and participate in the handling of the boat to learn or improve our skills
- Relax on the deck enjoying a cool drink with friends or family (beer, soft drinks and water is included)
- Enjoy our Mediterranean sunset whilst becoming conscious of the importance to preserve our maritime environment
- Receive inside advice about what to see and do for the duration of your visit to Barcelona from local expats
- Bottle of Cava 20,00 €
- Food (for group of 9-11) 50,00 €
Please meet 5 minutes before your scheduled start time at Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 7 Once you have arrived at the port and are at the same level as the boats keep the restaurants to your left and walk around the port in a clockwise manner towards the captain's office, as gate 7 is on the far side. When the restaurants finish, turn right (still following signs to the captain's office) and you will see the pontoons from 3 to 7 which are numbered above the gates. The walk around the port takes about 10 minutes.
For precise location details, you can find us on this link here in Google Maps.
If you require any further info prior to sailing with us, please check out our FAQ page on the website or simply get in touch with us here or call on +34711003362
Bad Weather (trips could be rearranged or full refunds are offered for bad sea or weather conditions). Captains discretion is final.