Private Day Sailing Tours
Private sailing trips on classic 34ft Taos, in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean
Meeting Point: Badalona Marina, in front of gate C
- Experience a unique perspective of Barcelona's historic city
- Enjoy fresh air and a cool breeze on a hot summers day
- Take the tiller and sail a classic sailboat with me
- Witness amazing views all year round with stunning sunsets
Jump off the boat for a swim in the Mediterranean sea
Exclusivity on a private tour
Personalized sailing trips to your own wishes
- Connect to bluetooth speakers to listen to your own music
- Help by funding sustainability in the local environment
- Bottle of Cava 20,00 €
- Tapas per person (vegetarian) 20,00 €
- Tapas per person (with meats) 20,00 €
Bad Weather sometimes happens here, so there are 2 available options for you. Your sailing trip could be rearranged for another time or date if possible, or full refunds are offered for bad sea or weather conditions, this covers events such as big waves and raining.
The conditions over the sea can be very different from those inland by the city or over the mountains, so it's best to call if you have any concerns at all. Waves and bad swells cannot be seen from the land most of the time, but they can be certainly felt on the water.
All bookings receive a full refund if it has been requested via email 1 week prior to the trip taking place.
A 50% refund is provided for cancelling a trip via email between 1 week and 48 hours prior to the trip taking place.
No refunds are provided for a cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the trip taking place.
What to bring:
- Reef safe sunscreen and any other form of sun protection (even in winter)
- Soft soled shoes so as to not damage the wooden deck
- Any drinks and snacks you wish to enjoy on the trip
- Swimsuit and a towel for the swimmers (depends on sea and wind conditions)
- A fun loving attitude ready for sailing