Private Sunset Sailing Tours
Exclusive sailing trips on a classical 34ft Taos in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. A donation will be made to help protect and preserve the marine environment.
Meeting Point: Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 6
A sailing experience is complete once you've witnessed the beauty of the setting sun over the Serra Dr Collserole mountain range that is the stunning backdrop to Barcelona.
- Help by funding sustainability in the local environment
- Experience a unique perspective of Barcelona's historic city
- Enjoy fresh air and a cool breeze on a hot summers day
- Take the tiller and sail a classic sailboat with me
- Witness amazing views all year round with stunning sunsets
- Jump off the boat for a swim in the Mediterranean sea
- Exclusivity on a private tour
- Personalized sailing trips to your own wishes
- Connect to bluetooth speakers to listen to your own music
- Bottle of Cava 20,00 €
- Tapas per person (with meats) 20,00 €
- Tapas per person (vegetarian) 20,00 €
Please meet 5 minutes before your scheduled start time at Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 6. Once you have arrived at the port and are at the same level as the boats keep the restaurants to your left and walk around the port in a clockwise manner towards the captain's office, as gate 6 is on the far side. When the restaurants finish, turn right (still following signs to the captain's office) and you will see the pontoons from 3 to 7 which are numbered above the gates. The walk around the port takes about 10 minutes.
For precise location details, you can find us on this link here in Google Maps
If you would like to know a little more on what to bring or what to expect prior to sailing with us, please check out our FAQ page on the website or simply get in touch with us here or call on +34711003362.