Private Sunset Sailing Tours
Private sunset sailing trips on a classic 34ft Taos in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Meeting Point: Badalona Marina, in front of gate C
A sailing experience is complete once you've witnessed the beauty of the setting sun over the Serra de Collserola mountain range that is the stunning backdrop to Barcelona.
- Experience a unique perspective of Barcelona's historic city
- Enjoy fresh air and a cool breeze on a hot summers day
- Take the tiller and sail a classic sailboat with me
- Witness amazing views all year round with stunning sunsets
- Jump off the boat for a swim in the Mediterranean sea
- Exclusivity on a private tour
- Personalized sailing trips to your own wishes
- Connect to bluetooth speakers to listen to your own music
- Become aware of local marine projects and what we do to help them
- Bottle of Cava 20,00 €
- Tapas per person (with meats) 20,00 €
- Tapas per person (vegetarian) 20,00 €
Please meet 5 minutes before your scheduled start time at Badalona Marina in front of pontoon/gate C.
For precise location details, you can find Badalona Marina on this link here in Google Maps
If you would like to know a little more on what to bring or what to expect prior to sailing with us, please check out our FAQ page on the website or simply get in touch with us here or call/WhatsApp on +34711003362.
Bad Weather sometimes happens here too, so there are 2 available options for you. Your sailing trip could be rearranged for another time or date if possible, or full refunds are offered for bad sea or weather conditions, this covers events such as big waves and rain.
The conditions over the sea can be very different from those inland by the city or over the mountains, so it's best to call if you have any concerns at all. Waves and bad swells cannot be seen from the land most of the time, but they can certainly be felt on the water.
All bookings receive a full refund if a cancellation has been requested via email 1 week prior to the trip taking place.
A 50% refund if a cancellation has been requested via email between 1 week and 48 hours prior to the trip taking place.
No refunds are provided for a cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the trip taking place.
What to bring:
- Reef safe sunscreen and any other form of sun protection (even in winter)
- Soft soled shoes so as to not damage the wooden deck
- Any drinks and snacks you wish to enjoy on the trip
- Swimsuit and a towel for the swimmers (depends on sea and wind conditions)
- A fun loving attitude ready for sailing