Night Segway Tour
Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
Admire the illuminated architecture of our city and the colors of sunset.
- October to May at 6pm
- June to September at 8pm
- 60 minutes (approx.)
For a 1 hour tour, after a short training per person, you will experience and enjoy the unforgettable sunsets in Madrid, with it´s old neighborhoods. You will discover a unique experience and lots of fun by seeing illuminated arquitecture and the different colours that this emblematic city offers at sunset.
Our private tour guide will take you back in time and tell you all the fascinating stories about this city, going from Madrid de Los Austrias (Hapsburb Madrid), the Royal Palace, to the amazing ancient Temple of Debod, Plaza Mayor, with it´s cafes and chic restaurants, the Botín Restaurant (oldest according to Guiness), San Miguel Market, famous for it´s gourmet selections, Almudena Cathedral and more…
Madrid de los Austrias by night: Plaza Mayor, Botin Restaurant, San Miguel Market, Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace…
- Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
- Plaza Mayor
- Restaurante Botín
- Mercado de San Miguel
- Calle Cuchilleros
- Plaza de la Villa
- Catedral de la Almudena
- Palacio Real
- Campo del Moro
- Templo de Debod
- Returns to original departure point
- Languages: spanish / english. Other languages under payment.
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Madrid Segway Tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.