Sol Mate: 30′ Sailboat
8 Guests Maximum
Cabo Sails Check-in Office
We take you snorkeling at Pelican Rock in the National Marine Park in the Cabo San Lucas Bay.
Please bring your towels and sunblock. We do not allow tanning accelerators on board as they stain our cushions.
Snorkeling equipment is included for guests 7 years and older and life vest for guests 3 years and older.
Remaining payment due day of tour by cash (pesos or dollars) or credit card (Visa or MasterCard - we do not accept American Express). Credit card charges are subject to a 5% bank service fee.
Everything is included except towels and gratuities for the crew. Most guests tip between 15-20%.
We require 72 hours cancellation notice prior to your tour to refund your deposit. If the weather is bad, we will do our best to reschedule your tour or reimburse 100% of your deposit through PayPal in U.S. dollars.
If your requested boat is not available at the requested date and time, Cabo Sails will contact you within 24 hours to offer an alternative boat or to re-schedule. We will do our best to reschedule your tour or reimburse 100% of your deposit via PayPal in US dollars.
- Pricing and Boat Details
- Boat Specs
- Special Occasion Add-ons
- All Cabo Sails boats offer
- Cancellation Policy
Duration: 3 hour day tours or 2.5 hour sunset tour
2-6 adults: $550
Children 12 and younger: free (up to 5 children maximum free)
6 or more children: $35 per child
Additional Adult: $60 per person up to 8 guests maximum
*Additional Hour: $100 and based on availability
*Additional hour is based on availability for the 9 a.m. departure only between April 1-Oct. 27.
Maximum capacity: 8 guests
Reservation Deposit: $100
- Mexican combination platter, fresh fruit & vegetable platter, premium open bar & snorkeling equipment.
- Gratuities for the crew not included.
- Prices are in U.S. dollars and include tax.
- Prices are honored for morning, afternoon & sunset tours.
Sol Mate is a beautiful, roomy and very comfortable 30′ Islander sailboat built in the USA. Offers fully cushioned deck and shaded cockpit accommodating up to 8 guests maximum.
• Cushioned cockpit and deck
• Shaded cockpit
We are happy to accommodate any special requests for your tour. Below is a price listing of additional items we offer:
- Moet Chandon Champagne: $100 a bottle
- Strawberries (seasonal): $25
- Tasty small chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes for 2-7 guests: $25
- Tasty large chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes for 8-20 guests: $45
- Bouquet of red roses: $35
- Professional Photographer – We recommend Jacob Guerro of Emotion Pictures – quote provided upon request for your special occasion.
- Lifeline netting around the decks for your safety
- Fully cushioned cockpits and decks for lounging comfort
- Clean towels covering all cushioned for cleanliness and comfort
- All Mexican and US Coast Guard insurance, permits & licenses
- Snorkeling equipment for guests 8 years and older and flotation devices
- Life Vest for guests 3 years and older
- Music on board and Mp3/iPod connections available
- VHF radio
- First aid kits
- Knowledgeable, bilingual and very accommodating crew
- Delicious appetizers & premium international open bar included in the price
- Smooth sailing experience and not extreme sailing
- Fabulous Mexican hospitality!
Directions to Cabo Sails Check-In Office
Cabo Sails check-in office is located in Plaza Mexicana (previously known as Plaza Gali). Ask your driver to drop you off at the OXXO market across the street from the Sandos Finisterra Hotel. Walk a short distance into the plaza and our check in office is located behind the OXXO market.
Directions to Cabo Sails Check In Office For Guests Arriving From A Cruise Ship:
You do not have to pay for any transportation to and from our location as we are conveniently located directly next to the cruise ship pier. Once you walk out of the cruise ship terminal, walk to the right along the marina and once you arrive to the very next dock (Dock 4), walk left in front of Senor Frogs Restaurant into Plaza Mexicana (previously known as Plaza Gali) and our office is in the back of the plaza (2-minute walk) on the left in front of the OXXO market.
We require 72 hours cancellation notice prior to your tour to reimburse your deposit. If the weather is bad, we will do our best to reschedule your tour or reimburse 100% of your deposit via PayPal in US dollars.
- Moet Chandon Champagne - 1 Bottle - $100.00
- Strawberries - seasonal - $25.00
- Tasty small chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes for 2-7 guests - $25.00
- Tasty large chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes for 8-20 guests: - $45.00
- Bouquet of red roses - $35.00
- Interested in Professional Photographer – price quote provided upon request for your special occasion