- To train individuals in the benefits, skills, and techniques of snorkeling
- Safety & problem management for snorkeling
- Snorkeling to a depth no greater than 5m / 16’
- Classroom time: 1.5 Hours
- Confined water time: 1.5 Hours
- Ocean water snorkel time: 2 hours (optional)
This course is perfect for:
- Learning the basics of snorkeling
- Learning surface dives to shallow depths no greater than 16’
- Safety and problem management for snorkeling
- Becoming more comfortable while observing corals and sea life
- Wet Suit $15.00
- Weight belt $5.00
- Weights $2.00
- Freediving Fins $20.00
Pick Up Schedule
Pick up time is 1 hour after cruise ship docks at the big white tent near to where you leave the ship.
Margaritaville cruise ship passengers pick up time is 9:30AM in front of the customs hall as you leave the ship.
- Minimum age of 6
- Competent swimming skills
- Exposure protection
- Snorkel vest optional
- Weight belt and weights optional
If you don’t have gear it’s also available for rent. Inquire about rental prices.
Persons using their will receive a 15% discount of the regular price.