Guided Waterfall Hiking Tour
The Park at Ocean Ranch
Duration: 2 Hours
Deposit-Only Payment Option:
- $32.5 per Person Deposit
- $32.5 per Person Balance Due
Start Times: Any day, anytime (8:00 am - 3:30 pm start time).
Pickup times start up to 45 minutes before tour start time.
A mildly challenging hike to the enchanting waterfall known as the “Cataratas Gemelas” (Twin Waterfalls), offers a front row seat to the serene and wild beauty of nature, accompanied by the sounds of the ever-rushing river water. Our expert nature guides will offer you an immersion in nature like no other. Their knowledge and experience will have you in awe as you learn about the Costa Rican rainforest. There are several stops along the way to sit and relax on the river's edge, or jump into the cool water ponds & swimming holes found throughout the hike. The finale of this hike takes you to the top of the “El Encanto” (The Enchanted) waterfall and a 180 ft (55mts) look down this wonder of the rainforest waterfall canyon.
● 2 Hours
● 1.6 kilometers
● 3 private waterfalls
● Various swimming holes
● Certified naturalist Guides
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour.
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for groups outside of this area please contact us for a transportation quote.
- Lunch - $11.00
- Guest Lunch - $11.00
- Round trip Transportation to/from Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura areas
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Villa Caletas - only select once. - $65.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Tarcoles/Punta Leona - only select once. - $80.00
- Group Round trip Transportation to/from Esterillos Este or Oeste - only select once. - $50.00