Horseback Riding Tour
The Park at Ocean Ranch
Duration: 2 Hours
Deposit-Only Payment Option:
- $32.5 per Person Deposit
- $32.5 per Person Balance Due
Start Times: Any day, anytime (8:00 am - 3:30 pm start time).
Pickup times start up to 45 minutes before tour start time.
Our loved and well cared for Costa Rican Stepping Horses have been trained to carry our visitors gently through the river valley, along the foothills of the forested mountains. Upon reaching the hillside, you will take one of many stops for a moment to enjoy the breathtaking views of this spectacular private reserve. This tour includes a visit to the El Encanto Waterfall where everyone in the group will have a chance to get wet and take pictures at this incredible spot in the park. This is one of the best and most enjoyable ways to experience the majestic nature of the Costa Rican rainforest.
• Choice of morning or afternoon departure
• Enjoy fantastic aerial views
• Family and Group Friendly
• See native wildlife in their natural environment
• Free snacks included
• Certified bilingual guides
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off offered (within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura – minimum 2 persons)
Eco Tour Info:
• 2 Hours in Duration
• 20 Available Costa Rican Stepping Horses
• 3+ Kilometers of Trails
• Cross Rich River Beds, Lush Foothills and Cascading Canyons
- Lunch $11.00
- Guest Lunch $11.00
- Round trip Transportation to/from Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura areas $0.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Villa Caletas - only select once. $65.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Tarcoles/Punta Leona - only select once. $80.00
- Group Round trip Transportation to/from Esterillos Este or Oeste - only select once. $50.00
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for groups outside of this area please contact us for a transportation quote.
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour. While free hotel pickup and drop-off are offered, for your benefit, we encourage you to arrive in your own vehicle if possible.
Arriving to the Park:
We are just 15 minutes south from the center of Jaco on Route 34. The turn is well marked and we’re only 1.2 miles off the main coastal highway. After your tours are completed at The Park, having a vehicle will allow you to explore some of the most exotic beaches and coastal attractions in this area. Please realize that if you choose the provided transportation option, you will be limited to the schedule of those with whom you are sharing the shuttle.