Waterfall Rappel Tour
The Park at Ocean Ranch
Duration: 2 Hours
Deposit-Only Payment Option:
- $32.5 per Person Deposit
- $32.5 per Person Balance Due
Start Times: Any day, anytime (8:00 am - 3:30 pm start time).
Pickup times start up to 45 minutes before tour start time.
Get WET and WILD in true Pura Vida fashion and conquer El Encanto Waterfall!
What You Can Expect:
After a short hike through the serene Costa Rica jungle, you will find yourself looking up from the base of our 200 ft. (60 mt) spectacular waterfall. With another short hike along the trail leading to the top of the waterfall our expert guides will be positioned on top of the cascading waters, and will be ready to guide you on an exciting rappel down the stone-faced, rushing waters, back to the base of this picturesque, tropical jungle paradise. This experience is a must for the most impressive pictures. It will be hard for your friends and family to believe you actually braved this adventure when they see the incredible video and photographs of your waterfall rappelling tour! This tour is best when paired with our Horseback Riding Tour or our El Encanto Waterfall Zipline. Doing all three is our Three in one Nature and Adventure Tour which offers the best value!
• Choice of morning or afternoon departure
• Family and Group Friendly
• All necessary equipment included
• Enjoy fantastic aerial views
• Free snacks included
• Certified bilingual guides
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off offered (within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura – minimum 2 persons)
Eco Tour Info:
• 60 meters of Waterfall Rappel
• 2 Rappels included in Tour
• Certified Guides
• Safe, Reliable, and Fun
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for groups outside of this area please contact us for a transportation quote.
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour. While free hotel pickup and drop-off are offered, for your benefit, we encourage you to arrive in your own vehicle if possible.
Arriving to the Park:
We are just 15 minutes south from the center of Jaco on Route 34. The turn is well marked and we’re only 1.2 miles off the main coastal highway. After your tours are completed at The Park, having a vehicle will allow you to explore some of the most exotic beaches and coastal attractions in this area. Please realize that if you choose the provided transportation option, you will be limited to the schedule of those with whom you are sharing the shuttle.
- Lunch - $8.00
- Guest Lunch - $8.00
- Round trip Transportation to/from Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura areas
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Villa Caletas - only select once. - $65.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Tarcoles/Punta Leona - only select once. - $80.00
- Group Round trip Transportation to/from Esterillos Este or Oeste - only select once. - $50.00