High Nine Wet and Wild Adventure
The Park at Ocean Ranch
Duration: 2 Hours
Start time/s: 7:30 11;00, 1:30, 2:30
Deposit-Only Payment Option:
- $55 per Person Deposit
- $55 per Person Balance Due
Pickup times start up to 45 minutes before tour start time.
This tour starts with a beautiful climb, crossing through the streams and mountain ridges, passing directly into the heart of the rainforest. This gentle hike brings your group to the top of the mountain, at the birthplace of the river point known as “La Naciente”. After reaching the launch point, it’s time to harness up for an 80 mtr (260 ft) zipline that places you on a platform in the middle of a giant waterfall. Next up is a rappel down three (3) exhilarating and magnificent waterfalls. In the course of rappelling you will have a chance to experience our Via Ferrata (cable climb) and an amazing Monkey Drop (controlled free fall). Then it’s back to flight as you strap in to enjoy the 2 longest ziplines in The Park, and the longest in the Central Pacific area - over 2000 ft. long. This last zipline will take over one minute to safely land you onto the last platform located at The Park Grill. Now it’s time to celebrate this amazing adventure with friends over cool beverages and some great Costa Rican food!
• Family and Group Friendly
• All necessary equipment included
• Enjoy fantastic aerial views
• Free snacks included
• Certified bilingual guides
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included (within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura – minimum 2 persons)
Eco Tour Info:
• 4 Total Rappels
• 200+ ft. Waterfall
• Last 2 Longest Zip lines at the Park
• Safe, Reliable, and Fun
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for groups outside of this area please contact us for a transportation quote.
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour. While free hotel pickup and drop-off are offered, for your benefit, we encourage you to arrive in your own vehicle if possible.
Arriving to the Park:
We are just 15 minutes south from the center of Jaco on Route 34. The turn is well marked and we’re only 1.2 miles off the main coastal highway. After your tours are completed at The Park, having a vehicle will allow you to explore some of the most exotic beaches and coastal attractions in this area. Please realize that if you choose the provided transportation option, you will be limited to the schedule of those with whom you are sharing the shuttle.
- Lunch - $11.00
- Guest Lunch - $11.00
- Round trip Transportation to/from Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura areas
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Villa Caletas - only select once. - $65.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Tarcoles/Punta Leona - only select once. - $80.00
- Group Round trip Transportation to/from Esterillos Este or Oeste - only select once. - $50.00