The Park at Ocean Ranch
Duration: 2 Hours
Deposit-Only Payment Option:
- $32.5 per Person Deposit
- $32.5 per Person Balance Due
Start Times: Any day, anytime (8:00 am - 3:30 pm start time).
Pickup times start up to 45 minutes before tour start time.
Rev up and experience the energy of our ATV Tour in Jaco Costa Rica for yourself!
This tour offers riders an exciting & safe way to experience The Park’s multiple terrains and impressive landscapes. Starting at the private entrance you will cover 6 kilometers of river valley before arriving at the base of the awe-inspiring El Encanto (The Enchanted) Waterfall. At the El Encanto waterfall everyone in the group will have a chance to cool off and take pictures at this incredible spot in the park. This tour is our most popular and is best when paired with one of either our waterfall rappelling tour or the canopy zipline or both! Doing all three is our Three in One Action and Adventure Tour which offers great value.
• Choice of morning or afternoon departure
• Enjoy fantastic aerial views
• Family and Group Friendly
• No riding on the highway required
• See native wildlife in their natural environment
• Certified bilingual guides
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off offered (within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura – minimum 2 persons)
Eco Tour info
• 2.0 hours
• 6 kilometers
• Ocean View Mirador
• Rivers, Valley and Waterfall
• Low Impact for Environment
*PLEASE UNDERSTAND, CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for groups outside of this area please contact us for a transportation quote.
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour. While free hotel pickup and drop-off are offered, for your benefit, we encourage you to arrive in your own vehicle if possible.
Arriving to the Park:
We are just 15 minutes south from the center of Jaco on Route 34. The turn is well marked and we’re only 1.2 miles off the main coastal highway. After your tours are completed at The Park, having a vehicle will allow you to explore some of the most exotic beaches and coastal attractions in this area. Please realize that if you choose the provided transportation option, you will be limited to the schedule of those with whom you are sharing the shuttle.
- Lunch - $11.00
- Guest Lunch - $11.00
- Round trip Transportation to/from Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura areas
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Villa Caletas - only select once. - $65.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Tarcoles/Punta Leona - only select once. - $80.00
- Group Round trip Transportation to/from Esterillos Este or Oeste - only select once. - $50.00