Quebrada Ganado, Tarcoles
Duration: 2 Hours
Deposit-Only Payment Option:
- $27.5 per Person Deposit
- $27.5 per Person Balance Due
Start Times: Tour departs every two hours (8am / 10am / 12pm / 2pm / 4pm)
Pickup times start up to 45 minutes before tour start time.
CHECK OUT THOSE CHOMPERS?! Encounter the wild and exotic on this eco adventure boat ride.
*MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE A TOUR
Our crocodile tour along the Tárcoles River in Jaco Costa Rica, is one of the most populated crocodile rivers in the world. From our safe river boat, we cruise along observing American crocodiles of all sizes in their natural habitat. You will also see an abundance of exotic wildlife and reptiles along the way, such as; Jesus lizards, iguanas, scarlet macaws, purple gallinule and a variety of king fishers, egrets, herons, and more. Admire the dense mangrove canals where animals such as monkeys, racoons, and crabs may be seen. Our award winning tour guides will ensure a safe, fun, and educational experience for all visitors.
• Family and Group Friendly
• Majestic & Exotic Wildlife in their natural habitat
• Certified Bilingual Guides
Eco Tour info
• Tour departs every two hours (8am / 10am / 12pm / 2pm / 4pm)
• River Boat can hold up to 45 persons
• Boat contains all safety equipment and operates with a new 150hp motor.
• Crocodiles of all sizes
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour.
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for groups outside of this area please contact us for a transportation quote.
- Lunch - $8.00
- Guest Lunch - $8.00
- Round trip Transportation to/from Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura areas
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Villa Caletas - only select once. - $65.00
- Group round trip Transportation to/from Tarcoles/Punta Leona - only select once. - $80.00
- Group Round trip Transportation to/from Esterillos Este or Oeste - only select once. - $50.00