Afternoon 1-Tank Trip
Important note: this trip has a minimum of four divers.
The Afternoon 1-Tank Trip is perfect for those days you might prefer to do only light diving, or it’s a great add-on to a morning trip if you want to get the most out of your diving vacation. The late departure time (daily at 3:00 p.m.) gets you on the reef after almost everyone else has completed their diving.
Your health and well-being remain our number one priority at Dive Paradise. On these trips we provide one Divemaster for each eight divers for additional safe bottom time. We emphasize conservative dive profiles, so this dive is shallow—60 feet or less. Thus, the afternoon one-tank trip is an ideal add-on to any two-tank morning trip.
Tank, weights, belt, soft drinks, and purified drinking water are included. If possible, please bring your own refillable water bottle to help cut down on plastic waste.
The boat makes pick-ups at Hotel Cozumel & Resort & Hotel Villablanca. Additional pickup locations can be arranged by request (email email@example.com).
Junior. Diver Limit: 10 to 11-year-old divers are limited to 40 feet and must have a private Divemaster on Caribbean trips. 12 years and older are limited to 60 feet with parental discretion.
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 1 year ago, a daytime shore dive is required (using a welcome tank or a rental tank), with a buddy or a Private Divemaster, before any boat dives. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
- Marine Park Fee (per day, if boat diving) $4.50 Necessario
- Personal Divemaster $55.00
- Private Instructor $65.00
- Non-Diver "bubble watcher" Companion (min. 12 years old) $40.00
- Snorkeler Companion $45.00
Please also submit your diver registration form and waiver online!
Action Step: to help us prepare for your arrival, please click and submit your Diver Registration Form and Waiver. Thank you!