TEC 50 Diver
Dates to be scheduled with Horizon Divers. Contact Horizon Divers after purchase at 1-800-984-DIVE or (305) 453-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deeper, longer, & more complex is the name of the game at the TEC 50 level. Experienced TEC 40 & 45 divers push their limits and max depths. Narcosis, extended decompression times, situational awareness, skill, and muscle memory are all parts of a 165’ technical dive. Upon completion divers are trained to a maximum depth of 50m (165’) using two gas mixes up to 100% oxygen.
- Class & Dive Schedule
- Day 1: Classroom, Paperwork, & Gear Setup
- Day 2 – AM: Confined Water Training, PM: Dives 1 & 2
- Day 3 – AM: Classroom & Dive Planning, PM: Dives 3 & 4
- Day 4 – AM: Final Exam, PM: Dive 5
- Tanks, weights, gas fills
- Mask, fins, Back-plate, wing, regulators x 3, dive computers, dsmb, reel & finger spool, thermal protection, flashlight, dive planning software
- See course description sheet for more specific equipment requirements
- Student can rent all required equipment for training.
- Cost: $75 per course
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Minimum Certification: Advanced Open Water, Enriched Air / Nitrox
- Minimum Dives: 40 total logged dives, 20 nitrox dives, 10 dives deeper than 100’
- Medical statement signed by physician in past 12 months
- Tech Diving Course Equipment $75.00