Night Dive Trips (includes tanks & weights)
Night dives at Horizon Divers are 1-tank boat trips which can be scheduled to go out any night of the week. The only requirement the dive shop has is that night dives must have a minimum of 6 divers for the trip to depart. Typically night dive trips visit one of our shipwrecks. Typically the dive shop is able to get a night dive out on Saturday night. If you are interested in doing a night dive, simply let the person at the shop check-in desk know.
The trip will include the use of air tank, weights, and weight belts. Your boat comes with fresh drinking water and ice.
Excludes: Dive Gear- BCD, Regulator, & Wetsuit (rentals available on site), snacks, and other beverages besides water, and tips to crew.
For Additional Required Equipment- Rental Equipment Available on Site
*Must have a minimum of 6 divers for the trip to depart
Check In time is at the shop – Time TBD
Dive Boat leaves the dock at 1 hour before sunset
Estimated Return To Docks is 2 hours after departure
If within 72 hours of start date/time, you must call to book at 305-453-3535
- BCD $10.00
- Mask/Snorkel/Fin $7.50
- Regulator $12.00
- Full Set of Rental Gear $30.00
- Guided Dive (for One Diver) $40.00
- Guided Dive (for Multiple Divers) $25.00
- Private Guide $100.00
Dive Trip Prerequisites
In order to participate in any of Horizon Divers Dives Trips, you must meet these minimum qualifications:
• At least 10 years of age
• Good physical health.
• Must be a Certified Diver or Jr. Diver, Advanced or higher for the deeper wreck trips (unless you hire a guide)
• Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 2 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
• Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian, or hire a guide with a parent or guardian approval/signature.