2-tank Shallow Trip (includes air tanks & weight)
2-tank dive trips cater to our certified divers who want to explore the shallow reefs and wrecks of Key Largo in the Upper Keys National Sanctuary. The trip will include the use of air tanks, weights, and weight belts. Your boat comes with fresh drinking water and ice.
Excludes: Dive Gear- BCD, Regulator, & Wetsuit (rentals available on site), snacks, and other beverages besides water, and tips to crew.
For Additional Required Equipment- Rental Equipment Available on Site
Check In time is 8:00 AM at the shop
Dive Boat leaves the dock at 9:00 AM
Estimated Return To Docks is 12:30 PM
Check In time is 12:30 PM at the shop
Dive Boat leaves the dock at 1:30 PM
Estimated Return To Docks is 5:00 PM
If within 72 hours of start date/time, you must call to book at 305-453-3535
- Guided Dive (for One Diver) $40.00
- Guided Dive (for Multiple Divers) $25.00
- Private Guide $100.00
- 30% EANx tanks $12.00
- BCD $10.00
- Mask/Snorkel/Fin $7.50
- Regulator $12.00
- Full Set of Rental Gear $30.00
Dive Trip Prerequisites
In order to participate in any of Horizon Divers Dives Trips, you must meet these minimum qualifications:
• At least 10 years of age
• Good physical health.
• Must be a Certified Diver or Jr. Diver, Advanced or higher for the deeper wreck trips (unless you hire a guide)
• Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 2 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
• Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian, or hire a guide with a parent or guardian approval/signature.