"Caribbean" 2-Tank Trip
Our "Caribbean" 2-Tank Trip is comfortable and relaxing. Our big boats are spacious - Divers get lots of elbow room to spread out. We can easily accommodate 26 divers on many of our Caribbean boats, but we guarantee a maximum of 16 divers (except for special requests for group charters). If a group size surpasses 8 divers on a single boat, we split you into 2 groups and send an extra Divemaster, so each half of the group has its own certified leader. All boats in our fleet are specially designed and outfitted for diving comfort, ease, safety, and convenience.
We do 'diver's choice' on our boats - meaning our divers decide where they would like to dive that day. (Occasionally, due to strong currents or weather, the boat crew may make the dive site choice with your safety in mind.)
Boats make their first morning pick-up at 8:00am, at the Dive Paradise location downtown, at Hotel Barracuda. The boats then head south, for pick-ups at other Dive Paradise locations: Hotel Cozumel & Resort, Hotel Villablanca, and Casa Del Mar. By prior arrangement, we can usually meet you at the dock of your hotel on our route, providing it has an accessible dock. You can expect to be back to your hotel between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m.
Afternoon pick-ups begin at 2:00pm, returning around 7:00pm. (Seasonal: Dec 16-July 15 only).
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 1 year ago, a daytime shore dive is required (using a welcome tank or a rental tank), with a buddy or a Private Divemaster, before any boat dives. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
- Marine Park Fee (per day, if boat diving) $2.00 Champs obligatoires
- Personal Divemaster $55.00
- Private Instructor $65.00
- Non-Diver "bubble watcher" Companion (min. 12 years old) $40.00
- Snorkeler Companion $45.00