Afternoon Express 2-Tank Trip
Our Fast Boat 2-Tank Trips are structured for divers who prefer diving with a maximum of 6 or 7* divers or for those who have limited time. Our fleet includes a special generation of express boats: a half-dozen speedy craft -- each solid, stable, wide of beam, roomy and comfortable. Six fast boats, each perfectly adapted for drift diving Cozumel in small, intimate groups, generally require less time away from shore on the boat.
The afternoon trips depart between 1:00 and 1:30 as needed, returning by 5:00 p.m.
Includes tanks, weights and belt, plus soft drinks and purified drinking water. You’ll be in the care of a certified, in-water Divemaster guide whose primary duty is to lead you on safe, pleasurable dives.
Important note: this trip has a minimum of four divers. You must book two divers when booking online. To book a single diver, contact us at email@example.com or USA (954) 743-5310.
Jr. Diver Limit: 10 – 11-year old divers are limited to 40 feet and must have a private guide on regular (big boat) dive trips. 12 years and older are limited to 60 ft with parental discretion.
If you’re seeking a more solitary diving experience when fewer divers are on the reefs, we highly suggest the afternoon trip since most diving in Cozumel is done in the morning.
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
Divers must be "current" to qualify for boat diving:
• If a diver’s last dive was within the last 12 months, a daytime 'warm-up' shore dive is required with a buddy or a Personal Divemaster prior to boat diving. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
• If a diver’s last dive was 13 to 24 months ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
• If a diver’s last dive was more than 25 months ago, we require a Scuba Tune-up course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
- Personal Divemaster $59.00
Please also submit your diver registration and waiver online!
Action Step: to help us prepare for your arrival, please click and submit your Diver Registration Form and Waiver. We gather this information to give you the best possible experience. Please complete this form so we can easily find you for on-island communication, and match you with our best services. ¡Gracias!
National Marine Park Fee
The Marine Park charges $104 MXN Pesos (approximately $5.50 USD) for each day of diving. Dive Paradise collects this fee on behalf of the Marine Park during your check-in upon arrival.