One-Hour Guided Tour
Titan Missile Museum
On this tour, you'll descend 35 feet into the underground missile complex. You'll visit the launch control center and experience a simulated launch of the missile. Then you'll journey down the cableway to level 2 of the missile silo to get an up-close look at the Titan II missile itself. Finally, you'll stand on top of the launch duct and look down on the Titan II missile from above.
*Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time of your tour, otherwise your reservation will be forfeited.*
RESERVATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT FOR TOURS ON THE FOLLOWING DAY.
The following visitors are limited to the site's surface levels:
- People with a mobility impairment that prevents them from being able to descend and ascend 55 stair steps
- People who use a wheelchair
- People who use a walker
- People who use a cane, crutches or walking stick
- People who are afraid of heights (the stairs are metal grates and you can see through them)
- People who have a service animal that cannot independently descend and climb metal grate stairs
- Parties with children who are 4 years old or younger
- Parties with a child of any age who not able to independently descend and climb 55 stair steps
RESERVATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT FOR TOURS ON THE FOLLOWING DAY.
The Titan Missile Museum is an ADA compliant facility. Handicapped parking is available and all restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
For the daily one-hour guided tours, guests are required to descend and ascend 55 stair steps. Visits by guests unable to use the stairs will be limited to the surface portion of the site.
Small children and service animals must be able to independently use the stairs in order to access the underground portion of the site.
All children under the age of five are limited to the surface portion of the missile site and will not have access to the underground area.
The museum does not provide wheelchairs. If you need a wheelchair or scooter, please bring one with you.
For your safety, and for preservation purposes, there are some rules that visitors must follow.
- You must check in at the front desk at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Guests unable to descend and ascend 55 stair steps will be limited to the surface portion of the missile site and will not have access to the underground area.
- One-Hour Guided Tours are limited to 25 visitors per tour.
- Backpacks and other large bags/purses are prohibited on all tours and must be left in your vehicle. The museum does not provide storage for these items.
- For our family visitors with young children, one adult chaperon is required for every 2 children in your group who is 10 years old or younger. Children under 5 years old are limited to the surface portion of the missile site and will not have access to the underground area.
- Weapons are prohibited on all tours. Secure storage is available if you are traveling with a weapon.
- Food and beverages, except bottled water, are prohibited on the tours. Glass bottles and water with additives that include any food coloring are prohibited in the museum building and on the tour.
- Smoking is not permitted inside museum buildings or while on the tour. A smoking area is provided outside the museum.
- Walking shoes are required (no heels or flip flops please).
- Children 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-commercial photography and video recording are permitted, although flash photography is prohibited. Commercial photography is not allowed without written permission. To arrange a commercial photo or video recording session, please contact the Museum Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The use of selfie sticks and tripods is prohibited throughout the museum and missile site.
- Animals, except for Service Animals, are not allowed in the museum buildings or on the missile site. If you are traveling with your pet, please see the Planning A Visit page.
For more information, please email email@example.com
By entering the Museum facility and/or participating in a Museum activity or event, you consent to and authorize without restriction or compensation the possible use of your and your accompanying group's image appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a Tour reservation.
Your use of the website to make a Tour reservation is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website to make a Tour reservation.
By making a reservation, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, then you may not make a reservation for any Tour at the Titan Missile Museum.
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation. In addition, all guests ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult when on tour at the museum.
Discounts are applied to some admission rates based on age, county of residence and/or military status. To qualify for a military discount, you must either be on active duty at the time of purchase or retired from one of the military services. If you served in the military, but you did not retire from active duty, you are not eligible for the military discount.
By Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you warrant that you have made truthful representations as to the age, county of residence and/or military status of the members of your party.
Method of Payment
Full payment must be made at the time of purchase by credit card. The reservation request will not be completed until payment is processed.
Reservations are not complete until payment in full has been made with a credit card. RESERVATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT FOR TOURS ON THE FOLLOWING DAY.
Firearms, weapons, illegal substances, backpacks, camera cases, and other non-essential items are prohibited and may not be brought on any tour.
All guests going on a tour must arrive at the Titan Missile Museum no later than 15 minutes before their scheduled tour or their reservations are forfeit. Refunds will not be issued to guests who have forfeited their reservations.
Tickets are not transferable.
Once booked, tours cannot be rescheduled for a different time or date. Refunds will not be issued for missed or rescheduled tours.
If museum staff determines that a guest does not meet the age or physical requirements of the tour, that guest will not be allowed on the tour. Refunds will not be issued to guests who do not meet the age or physical requirements of this tour. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they meet the requirements for this tour.
All ticket sales are final. All tickets are non-refundable with the following exception:
Refunds will only be issued if the tour is cancelled by the museum.