Segway Madrid

Segway Madrid

Reservar actividad or comprar mercancía

  • Buscar artículos:
  • A

Horario

10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov to March


10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Apr to Oct 

Más información

Nuestras políticas y experiencias únicas para nosotros

Cancellation policy: 

CANCELACIONES
– POR PARTE DEL CLIENTE O MOTIVADOS POR ESTE

En caso que el cliente por voluntad propia, falta de forma física, por desconocimiento de la actividad, no estar en condiciones óptimas para su desarrollo, no contar con el material personal imprescindible (como zapatos adecuados), o no atenerse a las CONDICIONES A TENER EN CUENTA por la empresa, y que a admitido leer y aceptar, decida no hacer la actividad o no se le permita realizarla por seguridad, EN NINGUN CASO SE LE DEVOLVERA EL DINERO.

– POR PARTE DE LA EMPRESA

En caso de tener que suspender la actividad y no poder ser sustituida por otra de índole similar, por causas extremas de meteorología adversa, climatología adversa, caudales hidráulicos adversos o motivados por la seguridad, se le devolverá al cliente un 75% del coste de la actividad, el 25% restante lo deberá abonar en concepto de gasto de gestión, organización y sueldo del guía. Cancelaciones con más de 72 horas de cancelación se le devolverá el importe total.

REQUISITOS A TENER EN CUENTA

-Debe estar en condiciones físicas normales y tener conocimiento de la actividad que va a realizar.
-El calzado para LA ACTIVIDAD deberán ser zapatillas cómodas, deportivas o botas con una suela antideslizante.
-Para la realización de LA ACTIVIDAD, utilice ropa cómoda, ropa de abrigo, impermeable, guantes, gorro etc.

-Debe protegerse de los rayos del sol con crema protectora.

Cancellations

-ON THE PART OF THE CLIENT OR MOTIVATED BY THE CLIENT

In the case of a client who is in poor physical condition, lacks knowledge about the activity, is not in optimal condition for the activity, does not arrive with the correct items (e.g. adecuate shoes) or does not abide by the conditions of having an account with the business, and who has read and accepted the conditions and decides to not partake in the activity, or who we do not permit to take part in the activity on the grounds of safety; IN NO CASE WILL THERE BE A REFUND FOR THAT ACTIVITY.

-ON THE PART OF THE BUSINESS

In the case of having to cancel the activity and not being able to provide a substitute of a similar nature, due to adverse weather conditions or on the grounds of safety, the client will be refunded 75% of the cost of the activity, the remaining 25% being kept to cover costs of administration, organization, and to pay the tour guide.

Cancellations that occur more than 72 hours prior to the activity will be refunded in full.

REQUIREMENTS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT

-One should be in adecuate physical condition and have an understanding of the activity you are to undertake.

-Footwear for the activity should be comfortable shoes, trainers or boots with a non-slip sole.
-To partake in the activity, wear comfortable clothes, a (waterproof) coat, gloves, a hat, etc. as necessary
-One should protect themselves from the sun by wearing sun cream

-There is a minimum age for partaking in these activities, the age is 10 years. It will be necessary that one weighs no more than 110kg and no less than 40kg. In all cases, the guide will be the one to decide, according to the physical and mental condition of a child, according to the activity that they are going to undertake, and according to parental permission, whether the child can safely complete the activity. The guide will also consider the responsibility that they would have when doing this activity and accompanying the child.

-The tour will not commence until all participants have developed the necessary basic skills to safely complete the route on a segway.