Refresher / ReActivate
1. If it has been at least three years since you have been diving or if you do not feel confident or comfortable with your skills or equipment, this program is for you. Do your Scuba Review with us in the sunny Key Largo at the start of your diving vacation!! Our refresher includes a pool session AND an Open Water Dive at one of our beautiful shallow dive sites to get you comfortable and ready to do more dives with us!
First, complete ReActivate Touch or ReActivate Online: Scuba Tune-Up
The program begins with following the link where you register with PADI for the online course. There is a fee from PADI for the course paid directly to them of $65 (USD).
Second, book online, call or email Horizon Divers to schedule your full day Pool/Open Water Dive session.
When you arrive at Horizon Divers you will meet one of our friendly instructors to review your course paperwork and take a short quiz.
In the water, your PADI Professional will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving. You’ll practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review. After the pool session you will go on an Open Water dive on one of our beautiful shallow dive sites with a PADI Professional!
2. Class Schedule – Starts at 8am in the shop for the class and pool sessions then you will meet
your instructor at 1pm at the boat forma 2 tanks dive trip.
3. Equipment - All basic equipment is provided
- Basic Scuba Kit: Mask, Fins, Snorkel, BCD, Regulator, Dive Computer, Wetsuit
- Previously Certified Diver
- At least 10 years of age
- Good physical health.
- Complete Medical Questionnaire
- Basic Swimming Ability
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
5. Cost - $199 per person (PADI eLearning Fee for Re-Activate if you so choose is $65 per person extra)