Full Day - 6 hr- Jetty Fishing Charter • 26' Angler
6 Hours • All Ages • 26' Angler • Private Charter • Up to 6 People
Privately Guided Fishing Charters
Jetty Trip Fishing Charters are the most popular Galveston fishing charters. These charters are great for any level of fisherman. These are the most booked trip for families with children. The Jetty Fishing Charters travel 5-6 miles into the Gulf of Mexico, fishing the North and South Jetties all year long. The South Jetty is located at the East point of Galveston. The North Jetty is located on Bolivar Peninsula. Travel time to fishing is approximately 15 minutes.
Rates are priced as GROUP RATES and include gear, bait, fuel, fish cleaning and filleting.
Rates do Not include live shrimp, customers' food, drinks, fishing licenses or gratuity.
(Live Shrimp may be purchased at market rate separately if available.)
- Live Bait - Shrimp $30.00
- Deckhand 6 hours $75.00
#Please arrive 15 minutes early!
##What you WILL need for Your Reel Men Galveston Fishing Trip...
- All participants must agree to our digital waiver before we begin our charter.
- A Valid Texas Saltwater Fishing License. You can purchase fishing licenses in Galveston at agents such as Walmart and Academy. Purchase online from Texas Parks and Wildlife.
- Drinks and snacks (NO seeds of any kind, these clog up the drains and are hard to clean up)
- Adult Beverages are allowed, NO Glass containers
- Dramamine Non-Drowsy, To prevent motion and sea sickness
- Soft-soled shoes only
- Ice Chest with Ice for the day's catch
- Change of clothes
- Hat or Cap