VN - Reservation for 7 people to 9 people PC
Reservation for 2 hours and 15 Minutes at the Vintner's Knoll - Nashoba Valley Winery
VN - Reservations
The Vintner’s Knoll is our outside winery grounds offering a perfect casual venue, with social distancing, contact-free service, and the ambiance of a country vineyard. All tables are outside and we are open year-round so dress accordingly. For reservations we charge $5.00 per person which includes a Nashoba Valley Wine glass for each person in your reservation, a bottle of water, a Cooler Tote with ice to keep your wine chilled during your visit and reserved seating for 2 1/4 hours. The glasses and tote are for you to take home at the end of the visit. All reservations are final and we do not offer refunds and do not reschedule reservations. You are allowed to transfer your reservation to others by notifying us 24 hours in advance of the change.
- Only food and beverages purchased on-site may be consumed on-site.
- All food and beverages consumed on site must be purchased by ordering from your table. Wines, Beers, and Spirits sold in the wine shop are only for off-site consumption.
- If you are planning a birthday party, family gathering, celebration, or bachelorette party, please click here for additional information.
- For more information about visiting with Children, click here.
- Reservations are for 2 hours and 15 minutes or until the time of closing whichever is shorter.
The Vintner’s Knoll is a casual service restaurant where food and wine service to your table is coordinated through our on-line ordering. Each Table has a QR code that will bring up our menu when you scan the code with the camera on your smart phone. A link to our online store will appear where you will place your orders for anything needed including water. A member of our team will deliver the items ordered directly to your table, or when guidelines permit, you will receive a text message that your order is ready for pickup.