The Cave Pool Tour UTV Adventure
From $200 | Ages 12+ | 4 Hours | Explore Aruba's Outback!
Discover the northern end of Aruba!
- Two-Seater Vehicles: $200 per Vehicle
- Driver must be aged 18+ | Front passenger must be aged 12+
- 4 hours
Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! See and enjoy some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as The Natural bridge ruins, the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’ for a nice swimming experience. Other attractions that you’ll see are the Ayo rock formations, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the California Lighthouse. As the tour comes to an end let us take you for a refreshing dip around the Arashi area Beach.
- Goggles $15.00
- Bandana $5.00
Know Before You Go
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip the weight limit 270 LBS per passenger
- Passenger maximum height 7 Ft
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Athletic Clothing
- Hiking Boots, Sneakers
- Swimsuit under clothing
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottle of water
- Snorkel Gear and mask (Upon Request)
What's NOT Included
- Swimming Shoes