UTV Adventure by Fofoti
Discover the northern end of Aruba!
From $210 | Ages 6+ | 4 hours
Mahuma 55-A, Oranjestad, Aruba
Take a ride on the wild side and enjoy Aruba's renowned landmarks on your own UTV! Guided by our professional tour guide, you'll see beautiful sights such as the Natural Bridge ruins and the Bushibanana Gold Mill ruins. This 4-hour tour lets you learn more about Aruba's history and heritage, while also taking a swim in our beautiful beaches.
We will be passing by the Ayo Rock Formation. From here we make our first stop at the famous Cave Pool, where you can "cliff jump" and experience this beautiful scenery. Then, pack your things for an exciting trip to the Natural Bridge ruins. After getting refreshments we will stop at the California Lighthouse, where you can see a 360-degree view of the island. End the day with a refreshing dip at the Arashi beach area.
- Two-Seater Vehicles: $210 per vehicle
- Four-Seater Vehicles $360 per vehicle
- Five-Seater Vehicles $405 per vehicle
- Driver must be aged 18+ | Front passenger must be aged 12+ | Rear passenger must be 6+
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Cave Pool
- Natural Bridge ruins
- California Lighthouse
- Arashi Beach area
- Goggles $15.00
- Bandana $5.00
Know Before You Go
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip.
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip.
- Weight limit 270 LBS per passenger.
- Passenger maximum height 7 ft.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
It is recommended to bring extra cash with you in case of restroom usage or souvenir shopping!
What to Wear
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Hiking boots or sneakers
- Swimsuit under clothing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of water
What's NOT Included
- Swimming shoes