Art, Facts & Baby Beach UTV Adventure
Explore enchanting places in your UTV!
From $235 | 12+ | 5 Hours
Mahuma 55-A, Oranjestad, Aruba
San Nicolas’ artistic side has always been prominent. Take a unique adventure to the streets of San Nicolas, where you will find alleys decorated with enchanting murals.
Experience a blast from the past on your visit to the Museum of Industry and discover what life in our industry looked like in yesteryears. Next on our route, enjoy the breeze while on your way to the famous Red Anchor before taking a quick swim in one of the most beautiful beaches on Aruba, Baby Beach! Hop back on your UTV and drive to a beautiful swim experience, Mangel Halto Beach - famous for its calm, clear and shallow waters, rich in sea life, which is supported by an intriguing, network of mangroves. Last but not least, enjoy a taste and beverage as your amazing tour comes to an end. Our tour guide(s) will give you the necessary attention on your trip!
- Two-Seater Vehicles: $235 per vehicle
- Four-Seater Vehicles: $430 per vehicle
- Five-Seater Vehicles: $455 per vehicle
- Driver must be aged 18+ | Front passenger must be aged 12+ & Rear passenger must be aged 6+
- 5 hours: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Art Street Murals
- Museum of Industry Aruba
- Sero Colorado Anchor
- Baby Beach
- Mangel Halto Beach
- Local bites @ Fish House Restaurant
- Goggles $15.00
- Bandana $5.00
Know Before You Go
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older.
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip.
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip.
- the weight limit 270 LBS per passenger.
- Passenger maximum height 7 ft.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
It is recommended to bring extra cash with you in case of restroom usage or souvenir shopping!
What to Wear
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Swimsuit under clothing
- Hiking boots or sneakers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome drink
- Local bites & beer or juice/soda
- Bottle of water
What's NOT Included
- Snorkeling equipment