Hidden Gems UTV Adventure
Discover Aruba’s Best-Kept Secrets!
From $245 | Ages 12+ | 6 Hours
Mahuma 55-A, Oranjestad, Aruba
Experience Aruba's best-kept secret places on your own UTV led by our expert tour guides.
Join us for a 6-hour exciting ride that takes you to the Balashi Gold Mine, Frenchman’s Pass, the Museum of Industry, the Mangel Cora water wells, Baby Beach, and finally, Mangel Halto for a breathtaking swim. Get to know our hidden gems the right way with the help of our trusted tour guide(s)!
IMPORTANT: This is a rigorous tour! Participants need to be in good physical shape because there are hiking and climbing involved!
- Two-Seater Vehicles: $245 per vehicle
- Four-Seater Vehicles: $450 per vehicle
- Five-Seater Vehicles: $480 per vehicle
- Driver must be aged 18+ | Front passenger must be aged 12+ & Rear passenger must be aged 6+
- 6 hours: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Balashi Gold Mine
- Frenchman Pass
- Museum of Industry in San Nicolaas
- Mangel Cora Well
- Baby Beach
- Mangel Halto beach
- Goggles $15.00
- Bandana $5.00
Know Before You Go
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license.
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip.
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip.
- the weight limit 270 LBS per passenger.
- Passenger maximum height 7 ft.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
It is recommended to bring extra cash with you in case of restroom usage or souvenir shopping!
What to Bring
- Extra cash
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dry Snack
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Light Lunch Picnic-style
- Bottle of water
What's NOT Included
- Swimming shoes
- Snorkeling equipment