Aruba’s Secret Hidden Gems Adventure Tour
From $225 | 6 Hours | Local Guides!
Mahuma 55A Oranjestad Aruba
Discover Aruba’s Best-Kept Secrets!
- Two-Seater Vehicles: $225 per Vehicle
- Driver must be aged 18+ | Front passenger must be aged 12+
Discover Aruba’s best-kept secret places on an off-road UTV adventure led by our expert tour guides! Fofoti Tours and Transfers has created a brand-new, thrilling experiential tour that takes you on an exciting 6-hour ride all over the island to visit Balashi Gold Mine, Frenchman’s Pass, the Museum of Industry, the Mangel Cora water wells, Baby Beach, Sero Colebra Cave and Mangel Halto for breathtaking snorkeling area.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a rigorous tour! Participants need to be in good physical shape because there are hiking and climbing involved!
- Balashi Gold Mine
- Frenchman Pass
- Museum of Industry in San Nicolaas
- Seroe Colebra Cave
- Mangel Cora Well
- Baby Beach
- Mangel Halto beach
- Goggles $15.00
- Bandana $5.00
Know Before You Go
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
- the weight limit 270 LBS per passenger
- Passenger maximum height 7 Ft
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
What to Bring
- Extra Cash
- Bathing Suit
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dry Snack
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Snorkel Gear (snorkel and mask)
- Light Lunch Picnic style
- Bottle of water
- Granola Bar
What's NOT Included:
- Swimming Shoes