ATV Ride and Clear Boat
$80 USD Single ATV
Complete package of excitement, adventure, and fun. This tour has everything that you are looking for. Atv ride, clear boat, and beach club, all in just one tour. We will start with our ATV tour to know the island of Cozumel and its jungle and not only that but also learn the importance of the flora and fauna for Cozumel and its population; at the end of the tour, it is time to board the clear boat to visit the aquatic attractions of the north area of Cozumel, take advantage of the opportunity to make snorkel in the old remains of a sunken ship and have fun. When you finish we will be waiting for you at the beach club called "Playa Uvas" where a delicious lunch along with a refreshing drink will be waiting for you.
- The total duration of the tour 4:30
- Approximate driving time 1:30
- Water during the tour of the ATVs.
- 1:30 approximate pass in the transparent boat
- Snorkel - 30 mins guided (Optional)
- (Subject to weather conditions- Refunds do not apply)
- Use of facilities at the beach club
- Delicious lunch: Chicken fajitas
1 hour open bar (margaritas, piña colada, daiquiris, water and soft drinks)
DAYS OF OPERATION: Monday to Saturday
- 8:30 AM (4:30 HOURS) – (8:45 limit)
- 9:30 AM (4:30 HOURS) - (9:45 limit)
- 13:30 PM (4:30 HOURS)- (13:45 limit)
They must show up on time so as not to miss their excursion or else they will be assigned to the following schedule – depending on availability.
No refunds apply at home for delays or mix-ups at your meeting point. Read the instructions of your meeting points to avoid confusion; In case of doubt, call (+52) 1 987 1152531
- Valid Driver's License
- Drive Automatic
- Minimum age to drive
- 18 years with a valid permit
- Minimum age to go as a passenger 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Heart problems, back, neck, or recent surgeries are conditions that do not allow the tour
- Weight limit per ATV 175 kilos or 375 pounds
If you are traveling by cruise ship, our meeting points are just a few minutes' walk away.
The meeting points are assigned according to the closest to the dock of your boat for greater ease.
- Rafael Melgar street with the corner of 11 avenue.
- International Pier (SSA): Meeting Point: Carls Junior (5 min walk): Carls Junior is located right in front of the International Pier (SSA) in the Royal Village shopping plaza.
- Puerta Maya Pier: Meeting Point: Carls Junior (5 min walking): Carls Junior is located right in front of the International Pier (SSA) in the Royal Village shopping plaza.
If you are in the hotel, the pick up will be in our own private transportation (By state transport and tourism laws they can only be driven by clients who have a license) or by taxi.
What to Bring
- Come prepared with comfortable clothes, a bathing suit and light things that can get dirty.
- Comfortable shoes (closed)
- Towels, lockers, and more, you can find in the beach club (with additional cost)
Does Not Include:
* BRACELET FOR ENTRANCE TO CONSERVATION AREAS AND CULTURAL ZONES $ 5 USD PER PERSON (CASH) *