ATV Ride and Clear Boat
$80 USD Adult $69 USD Child
Complete package of emotion, adventure and fun! Get to know Cozumel in a fun and adventurous way. You will go on an ATV tour on an amazing off-road trail overlooking the sea. Then go for a thrilling ride aboard the amazing clear boat where we will take you to the north part of the island to visit the remains of a sunken ship and snorkel for approximately 30 minutes.
You will end the tour at the beach club Playa Uvas, where you can choose to just relax by the beach or enjoy other activities such as kayaking or snorkeling.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Lunch (chicken fajitas)
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Clear Boat pass per person (20 USD cash)
What to bring
- Valid Driver's License (mandatory for drivers)
- Closed shoes
- Comfortable and light clothing
- Coral reef safe sunscreen
If you are traveling by cruise ship, our meeting points are just a few minutes' walk away.
The meeting points are assigned according to your port for greater ease.
- International Pier (SSA): Meeting Point: Carl's Junior (5 min walk): https://goo.gl/maps/xS7Fs9MhtVvpPhq5A
- Puerta Maya Pier: Meeting Point: Carl's Junior (5 min walking): https://goo.gl/maps/xS7Fs9MhtVvpPhq5A
- Punta Langosta Pier: Meeting Point: MEGA Soriana Supermarket (5 minutes walking): https://goo.gl/maps/QnyqdEVHJAE3qU6t7
- Ferry terminal to Playa del Carmen: Meeting Point: Golondrinas (1 minute walking): https://goo.gl/maps/HJWirjMLQdvCcsXt6
If you are in a hotel, the pick up will be in our own private transportation (By state transport and tourism laws they can only be driven by clients who have a license) or by taxi.
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
- Travelers with back or neck problems
- Travelers with heart or respiratory conditions
- Travelers with recent surgeries
- Pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license and be at least 16 years old. Minors can ride in a double ATV accompanied by an adult.
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old.
- Not permitted for children under 7 years.
8:30 AM (4:30 HOURS) – (8:45 limit)
9:30 AM (4:30 HOURS) - (9:45 limit)
11:30 AM (4:30 HOURS)- (11:45 limit)
12:30 PM (4:30 HOURS) - (12:45 limit)
They must show up on time so as not to miss their excursion or else they will be assigned to the following schedule – depending on availability.
No refunds apply for delays or mix-ups at your meeting point. Read the instructions of your meeting points to avoid confusion; In case of doubt, call (+52) 442 668 3998