Nelson Ghost Town Ceremony
Take a trip back in time to the Ghost Town of Nelson, Nevada in Eldorado Canyon for your wedding or renewal ceremony.
Take a trip back in time to the Ghost Town of Nelson, Nevada in Eldorado Canyon for your Wedding or Renewal Ceremony and photos. It is a 45-60 minute drive to Nelson, Nevada. The vintage cars, dilapidated buildings, and chapel make for some impressive photos.
Included in your Nelson Ghost Town Ceremony:
- Officiant to perform the ceremony, your Officiant will arrive in our vintage car and we encourage photos
- Pre-ceremony meeting
- Recording of Marriage Documents
- Witness, if needed
- Professional Photographer to take 75 digital photos consisting of candids and posed photos
- Bride's 6 rose bouquet and matching Groom's boutonniere
- Souvenir Keepsake
- Nelson Ghost Town permit fee: permit is for up to 10 guests including the Bride and Groom. Additional permit fees apply for groups larger than 10
Not included in your package:
- Transportation to and from the venue
- Officiant Gratuity
- Photographer Gratuity
- Marriage License
- Clark County, Nevada Sales Tax
It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable shoes that you can walk over uneven terrain in.
Nelson Ghost Town is closed to visitors on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve at Noon, and Christmas Day.
- 11-20 Guests including the Couple $50.00
- 21-30 Guests including the Couple $100.00
- 31-40 Guests including the Couple $150.00
Nelson Ghost Town Large Group Permit Fees
Our Ceremony package accommodates up to a party of ten (10) people including the Couple. Extra Fees apply for larger groups. If you are having more than ten (10) people in your party, then you will need to select the ADD-ON for additional Fees in the correct amount for your party. If you are going to have more than 40 people in your party, please call for the additional Fee amount.
Terms and Conditions
Please be sure to read through all of the Frequently Asked Questions, as well as the Terms and Conditions on the Vegas Mob Weddings website.