All-Inclusive Day Sail (Mixed Party)
St. Thomas & St. John
Please CLICK HERE to contact us directly if your desired date/time appear to be unavailable. Our family owned and operated business is extremely flexible.
Morningstar Charters offers a wonderful day on the water and multiple options for destinations as well. St.John's protected western shoreline provides the perfect venue for our guests to enjoy the serene, blue, waters to relax and sunbathe or take the helm of40 ft sail boat. We will set our course for a protected bay on one of the many cays nearby for a quiet secluded anchorage. Your captain will guide you into your snorkel experience and fit you with all the equipment needed to enjoy amazing snorkeling. (Snorkeling equipment is included in your day with us also). After snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sun for a while (enjoying complimentary snacks and mixed drinks as well as beer soda, juice,water and more) we will head to a second stop where you will be able to swim with more amazing sea life and comb the white sandy beaches of some of the most incredible shoreline on the planet. A full lunch will be available as we are working closely with the most popular gourmet deli, North Shore Deli
Our relaxed itinerary and this optimized schedule allows for our day sail to finish back on our calm anchorage in either St. Thomas or St. John.
Reservation is subject to confirmation within 24 hours. If preferred date is not available you will have the option to re-schedule, maintain credit to Morning Star Charters, or receive full refund.
Standard Timing is 10:15 am - 3:15 pm, but if you would like different times please request on next step of booking.
Please choose one sandwich OR choose one salad from the following options we have available.
#1 - Celi Corned Beef: Thinly sliced & dipped in jus on a sub roll
#2 - Roast Pork: Topped with sauteed kale and poblano peppers and provolone
#3 - The DJ: Hot roast beef with Swiss, mushrooms and onions.
#4 - Smoked Turkey & Bacon: Served w/ cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion & a valley doll sauce on a ciabatta roll
#5 - TurkeyPesto: w/ Havarti & roasted red peppers
#6 - B.L.T. : Thick-cut bacon & spinach on ciabatta roll
#7 - Pirate Piggy: Roast pork, ham, Swiss, pickles, housemade mustard pressed on sub roll.
#8 Greek style flatbreads
- Roasted chicken or portabella mushroom topped with tomato, lettuce, feta and tzatziki
- Vegan: hummus, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion, banana peppers
#9 Veggie burger: Roasted red pepper, garlic aioli, spinach tomato onion on a ciabatta
**Bread / Spinach Wrap are also available as substitute for traditional bread
- The Greek – Crisp Romaine, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onions, Feta, Olives and Pepperoncini (Served with or without Chicken)
- Asian Chicken – Romaine, Sliced Almonds, Green Onions, Sesame Seeds. Crispy Wonton Strips w/ Sweet Vinaigrette Dressing (Served with or without Chicken)
- Superfoods – Local Mixed Greens, Hearts of Palm, Candied Walnuts, Craisins, Sunflower Seeds and Dry Bleu Cheese (Served with or without Chicken)
- The American – Romain Topped with Crispy Bacon, Shredded Cheese, Tomato and Onion (Served with or without Chicken)
- Caesar – Baked Croutons and Dressing made fresh Daily topped with Grated Parmesan (Served with or without Chicken)
**During the global pandemic of COVID19 we have revised our cancelation policies and acknowledge any cancellation due to the pandemic will be addressed and refunded accordingly. Please contact us directly to explore our flexible cancellation options. Cancellations inside of 1 month of the designated charter date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee to be placed on the credit card submitted for authorization. Cancellations/Refunds inside of 1 week are unlikely and the credit card submitted for authorization may be charged the full amount. If your captain cancels for any reason you will receive a full (100%) refund.**