2-tank Double Dip Deep Wreck Dive Trip (includes air tanks & weight)
Deep wreck (Spiegel Grove or Duane)
2-tank dive trips cater to our advanced certified divers who want to explore the deeper wrecks of Key Largo in the Upper Keys National Sanctuary. The boat will be on the wreck for recreational dives to do 2 dives and Technical certified divers can do 1 long dive. The trip will include the use of air tanks, weights, and weight belts. Your boat comes with fresh drinking water and ice.
Excludes: Dive Gear- BCD, Regulator, & Wetsuit (rentals available on site), snacks, and other beverages besides water, and tips to crew.
For Additional Required Equipment- Rental Equipment Available on Site
Check In time is 8:00 AM at the shop
Dive Boat leaves the dock at 9:00 AM
Estimated Return To Docks is 12:30 PM
Check In time is 12:30 PM at the shop
Dive Boat leaves the dock at 1:00 PM
Estimated Return To Docks is 5:00 PM
If within 72 hours of start date/time, you must call to book at 305-453-3535
- Guided Dive (for One Diver) $40.00
- 30% EANx tanks $30.00
- BCD $10.00
- Mask/Snorkel/Fin $10.00
- Regulator $15.00
- Full Set of Rental Gear $40.00
- Dive Computer $10.00
- Guided Dive *(Price increases if single guided diver) $25.00
- Private Guide (In Addition to Regular Guide Fees) $100.00
Dive Trip Prerequisites
In order to participate in any of Horizon Divers Dives Trips, you must meet these minimum qualifications:
• At least 15 years of age
• Good physical health.
• Must be a Certified Advanced Diver or higher for the deeper wreck trips (unless you hire a guide)
• Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 2 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
• Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian, or hire a guide with a parent or guardian approval/signature.