Sagaponack Sunset Electric Bike Experience - Group Tour
A sunset cruise on eBikes to the beach
99 School Street Parking Lot, Bridgehampton, NY 11932
Formerly home to thousands of acres of potato fields and later on a quiet retreat for artists and writers, Sagaponack is surrounded by bucolic landscapes and is now as well known for its tony atmosphere and architecture as it is for its storied farm stands. Our sunset electric bike ride to the beach begins when you meet our eBike team in the Village Parking at 99 School Street (behind the Candy Kitchen; look for our GO GO Van), for check-in and to be properly fitted and oriented to your Royal Dutch Gazelle electric bike. Our 14 mile guided tour experience will be a thoroughly enjoyable ride to the pavilion at Sagg Main Beach, and follows much of the historic street racing route of the vintage Bridgehampton Sports Car Races, but at a relaxing, no-rush pace on a modern Class 1 electric bike.
- Upgrade to Private Tour additional $100.00
- Ages 18+
- 250 lbs or less, and at least 5'0" tall
- Must wear closed-toe footwear and eye protection
- All riders must have some experience riding bicycles, and be able to demonstrate confident and safe riding ability
- Minimum of two (2) riders for a tour
- Maximum of five (5) riders per tour
- Bike helmet
- Bottled water
- Small handlebar-mounted zippered bag to carry your cell phone, etc.
- Upon booking, you’ll receive a detailed email confirmation with info on how to prepare