Dune Buggy Off Road Adventour & Snorkel
$87 USD Per Adult | $77 USD Per Child
We pick you up at your meeting point and take you on this off-road adventure. Our adventure begins in the town of Cedral where you will board our Dune Duggys to immerse yourself in a time of fun, adventure, mud and more mud. have fun driving our fully tubular buggies for 2 people through the jungle and get to know the famous wild cenote called "Jade". the fun, the mud and are included in your ticket. At the end of our jungle adventure, we will transfer you to our exclusive beach club to enjoy marine life and the rich Caribbean Sea.
- 4 hour tour duration
- All terrain crossing
- Visit to the famous cenote "Jade"
- Water, soft drink at the end of the off-road tour
- Tasting of artisan tequila
- Access to the beach club "Uvas"
- Beach club facilities
- Delicious guacamole snack
- Snorkel - 30 minute guided trip (subject to weather conditions, no refunds apply)
- Transportation (vehicle is provided - that the client must drive or taxi depends on availability)
The cost per bracelet is $7 USD per person and must be paid in cash directly with your assigned guide.
Monday - Saturday
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
You must be at least 10 minutes before departure time. In case you want to spend more time in our Beach Club, you are more than welcome, you will only have to pay your taxi from our Beach Club to the pier.
Take a few minutes to read the meeting point instructions. Refunds do not apply. Any questions once on the island, please contact us: (+52) 987 105 4372; (+52) 1987 1152531; (987) 120 14 20
- Valid driver's license
- No medical conditions (back or neck problems, not allowed if pregnant)
- Driver must know how to drive standard vehicles
- Minimum age 7 years old to go as passenger
- Weight limit 200 kilos (100 kilos per passenger)
If you are traveling by cruise ship, our meeting points are just a few minutes walk away.
The meeting points are assigned according to the closest to the dock of your boat for greater ease.
- Panta Langosta Pier - Meeting Point: Mega Store (5 min walking): It is located on Rafael Melgar street and 11 avenue
- International Pier (SSA): Meeting Point: Carls Junior (5 min walk): Carls Junior is located right in front of the International
Pier (SSA) in the Royal Village shopping plaza.
- Puerta Maya Pier: Meeting Point: Carls Junior (5 min walking): Carls Junior is located right in front of the International Pier
(SSA) in the Royal Village shopping plaza.
If you are in a hotel, you will have to take a taxi to get to these meeting points.
What to Bring
- Come prepared with comfortable clothes, a bathing suit and light things that can get dirty.
- Comfortable shoes (closed) and money
- Shops, towels, lockers and more, you can find in the beach club (with additional cost)