Glendalough Gourmet Day Tour
Visit 2 Local Craft Breweries in Beautiful Wicklow
Enjoy a day tour of Wicklow from Dublin. You’ll soon see how Wicklow has earned its name ‘the garden of Ireland’, as you travel through its stunning scenery. As part of the tour, you’ll explore the monastic site of Glendalough, situated in the heart of th
This tour visits two of Ireland’s best craft breweries – Wicklow Brewery and Wicklow Wolf, both of which are producing top quality Irish craft beers. Enjoy sampling the range of beers at these breweries, along with a 5 course pairing lunch which is included at Mickey Finn's bistro.
Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
This tour is perfect for private groups of 10 – 16 who are looking a fun filled day out.
Wicklow Craft beer day tour
- Visit Glendalough, the Valley of the two lakes, home to one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland. This early Christian monastic settlement was founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century. Visit the monastic city and take a walk between the upper and lower lakes through the woodlands and back via the boardwalk.
- Scenic drive through Wicklow Mountain National Park.
- Tour Wicklow Brewery, see the German brew kit and learn about the brewing process.
- Enjoy a delicious 5 course lunch pairing menu served with the range of Wicklow beers in onsite bistro Mickey Finn’s.
- Visit Wicklow Wolf Brewery, always good fun as we take a tour the brew house with Quincey and taste his wonderful range of beers in the adjoining tap room.
- Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.