Horseback Riding Aruba
For just $98.00 p.p.
A Nature Encounter
RESERVATION IS SUBJECT TO 10% BOOKING FEE
Explore some of the most beautiful natural scenes in Aruba with this horseback riding tour to Wariruri beach. Departing from "Rancho Amistad", travel through a huge variety of landscapes. With plenty of spots for picture-taking and the chance to enjoy the feeling of riding on a horse, this promises to be an enjoyable and relaxing experience.
- The tour has a duration of 2 hours approximately
- Free pick-up / drop off from major hotels and airbnbs (noord area only)
- We request a down-payment of $29.40 per person to make the reservation
- RESERVATION IS SUBJECT TO 10% BOOKING FEE
- Pick-up & Drop off from major hotels and airbnbs (noord area only)
- Bilingual and experienced guide
- bottle of water
- Gratuities not included but recommended
- The minimum age to ride is 5 years old (helmets provided for kids)
- Max. Weigh: 200 pounds
- It is recommended that participants wear long pants and tennis shoes
- Sunblock recommended
Free Pickup / Drop Off
A day in advance you will receive an email with details about your pick-up service.
Default Cancellation Policy
We require a partial payment (plus 10% booking fee) to guarantee the reservation. The outstanding amount will be paid prior to tour departure. On site we accept cash or credit card.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Booking fees (10%) are non refundable.
Terms and Conditions (only for ATV's)
A $300 deposit is required for every ATV vehicle. This deposit could be made on pre-authorized credit card or with a cash deposit prior to tour departure. This deposit is 100% refundable when the ATV is returned undamaged, excepting any normal wear and tear.