Advanced Open Water Certification
This course is designed to further develop diving skills and expose divers to the variety of adventures available underwater. Dive Paradise takes you on a minimum of 5 dives over a 2 day period. This can be either 4 shore dives plus 1 boat dive, or 3 shore dives plus 2 boat dives. We suggest this plan:
- Included in your Advanced Open Water course with Dive Paradise is a shore dive for Underwater Navigation.
- You can then schedule boat dives for Deep Diving, plus three other Adventure Dives to complete the certification.
- To take advantage of the beauty of Cozumel’s reef system and Dive Paradise’s expertise, we recommend: Deep Diving plus Multi-Level Diving (can be combined in one boat trip), Underwater Naturalist, and Night Diving.
All of these dives will be giving you valuable experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. They are also fun! You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to experience scuba diving.
Following payment, our reservations team will contact you to schedule and to coordinate equipment rental.
- Marine Park Fee (per day, if boat diving) $2.00
- Certification processing – PADI PIC $45.00
- Advanced Open Water manual/crew pack (PADI) or manual/materials (SSI) $87.00
- Equipment Rental Package x 2 days (does NOT include wetsuit or computer) $40.00
- Shorty Wetsuit x 2 days $20.00