Afternoon 1-Tank Trip
Certification and/or Previous Experience Necessary
The Afternoon 1-Tank Trip is perfect for those days you might prefer to do only light diving, or it’s a great add-on to a morning trip if you want to get the most out of your diving vacation. The late departure time (daily at 3:00 p.m.) gets you on the reef after almost everyone else has completed their diving.
Your health and well-being remain our number one priority at Dive Paradise. On these trips we provide one Divemaster for each eight divers for additional safe bottom time. We emphasize conservative dive profiles, so this dive is shallow—60 feet or less. Thus, the afternoon one-tank trip is an ideal add-on to any two-tank morning trip.
Tank, weights, belt, soft drinks, and purified drinking water are included. If possible, please bring your own refillable water bottle to help cut down on plastic waste.
The boat makes pick-ups at three Dive Paradise locations: downtown -- at Hotel Barracuda, Hotel Cozumel & Resort, Hotel Villablanca.
Junior. Diver Limit: 10 to 11-year-old divers are limited to 40 feet and must have a private Divemaster on Caribbean trips. 12 years and older are limited to 60 feet with parental discretion.
- Shorty Wetsuit - $7.00
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflator - $10.00
- Dive Computer (Suunto) - $10.00
- Dive Light - $7.00
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel - $7.50
- Regulator with SPG, Depth Gauge, and Octopus - $12.00
- Non-Diving Travel Companion (min. 12 years old) - $34.00
- Package: BCD with Power Inflator, Regulator, Octopus, Depth & SP gauges, Mask, Snorkel and Fins - $16.00
- Personal Divemaster/Guide (for 1-2 divers) - $44.00
- Private Instructor (for 1-2 divers) - $60.00
- Non-Diving Snorkeling (from boat) - $40.00
- Marine Park Fee - $2.00