Afternoon Express 2-Tank Trip
Certification and/or Previous Experience Necessary
Important note: this trip has a minimum of two divers
Our Fast Boat 2-Tank Trips are structured for divers who prefer diving with a maximum of 6 or 7* divers or for those who have limited time. Our fleet includes a special generation of express boats: a half-dozen speedy craft -- each solid, stable, wide of beam, roomy and comfortable. Six fast boats, each perfectly adapted for drift diving Cozumel in small, intimate groups, generally require less time away from shore on the boat.
If you’re seeking a more solitary diving experience when fewer divers are on the reefs, we highly suggest the afternoon trip since most diving in Cozumel is done in the morning.
The afternoon trips depart between 1:00 and 1:30 as needed, returning by 5:00 p.m.
Includes tanks, weights and belt, plus soft drinks and purified drinking water. You’ll be in the care of a certified, in-water Divemaster guide whose primary duty is to lead you on safe, pleasurable dives.
Jr. Diver Limit: 10 – 11-year old divers are limited to 40 feet and must have a private guide on regular (big boat) dive trips. 12 years and older are limited to 60 ft with parental discretion.
Important note: this trip has a minimum of two divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
- Shorty Wetsuit - $7.00
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflator - $10.00
- Dive Computer (Suunto) - $10.00
- Dive Light - $7.00
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel - $7.50
- Regulator with SPG, Depth Gauge, and Octopus - $12.00
- Package: BCD with Power Inflator, Regulator, Octopus, Depth & SP gauges, Mask, Snorkel and Fins - $16.00
- Marine Park Fee - $2.00