Special E.D.P. /Computer 2-Tank Trip
Certification and/or Previous Experience Necessary
Want to experience Cozumel’s most exciting and challenging dive sites? Take advantage of our Experienced Diver Program.
EDP Computer trips are reserved for experienced divers with a minimum of 50 logged dives. Your safety remains our number one priority at Dive Paradise. Please note the following:
• We restrict these trips to previous EDP participants, or to divers who have demonstrated their proficiency on prior dives with Dive Paradise.
• A computer is a must. Either bring your own (BYO) or rent from Dive Paradise. Divemasters can show you how to use rentals. When you BYO, you must be proficient in its use.
• EDP divers must be skilled in managing air consumption, depth and buoyancy. You must be capable of diving in swift currents and other rigorous conditions.
Scheduled daily, 8:30AM – 12:30PM or 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Boats will make pick-ups at Dive Paradise locations and affiliate resorts: Hotel Barracuda, Hotel Cozumel & Resort, Villablanca and Casa Del Mar. You’ll be in the care of a certified, in-water Divemaster guide whose primary duty is to lead you on safe, pleasurable dives.
Inclusions: Includes tanks, weights, belt, purified drinking water, soft drinks and snacks.
- Shorty Wetsuit - $7.00
- BCD Jacket - $10.00
- Dive Computer (Suunto) - $10.00
- Regulator with SPG, Depth Gauge, and Octopus - $12.00
- UW Digital Camera (Olympus 400/4MP) - $52.00
- Package: BCD with Power Inflator, Regulator, Octopus, Depth & SP gauges, Mask, Snorkel and Fins - $16.00
- Mask and Snorkel, Fins - $7.50