Morning Express 2-Tank Trip
Important note: this trip has a minimum of two divers.
Our Fast Boat 2-Tank Trips are structured for divers who prefer diving with a maximum of 6 or 7* divers or for those who have limited time. You’ll experience the same level of diving safety and enjoyment as on our Caribbean trips. However, these carry even smaller groups of people and generally require less time away from shore on the boat. Cruising along the island at up to 25 knots on the Ana Luz, Jhonn-y, Soñador, Queen Angel, or Cascabel is almost as exciting as the diving! You’ll be in the care of a certified, in-water Divemaster guide whose primary duty is to lead you on safe, pleasurable dives.
The morning trips depart between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m. daily, returning at about 12:30 p.m.
By request: we also offer special 10am trip departures for cruise ship passengers! (Subject to availability, more limited during high season.)
We recommend a dive computer for this trip -- BYO (bring your own) or rent from Dive Paradise.
Jr. Diver Limit: 10 – 11-year old divers are limited to 40 feet and must have a private guide on regular (big boat) dive trips. 12 years and older are limited to 60 ft with parental discretion.
All Dive Paradise trips include tanks, weights and belt, plus soft drinks and purified drinking water.
Important note: this trip has a minimum of two divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 1 year ago, a daytime shore dive is required (using a welcome tank or a rental tank), with a buddy or a Private Divemaster, before any boat dives. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
- Marine Park Fee (per day, if boat diving) $2.00 Required
- Personal Divemaster $55.00
- Private Instructor $65.00