Twilight 2-Tank Trip
for Advanced Divers only
Certification and/or Previous Experience Necessary
Important note: this trip has a minimum of four divers.
Our unique Twilight 2-Tank Trip departs at 3:00 pm (time adjusted seasonally). We do a relaxed, afternoon dive after most other divers have finished for the day, and then we enjoy a surface interval while watching the sunset over the Yucatan. At dusk, it’s time to bring out your dive lights to enjoy a second dive with the Cozumel nightlife not found at the local night hot spots!
Reserve at least 24 hours in advance. Soft drinks and water are available on the boats. Jr. Divers 12 years and older are limited to 60 ft with parental discretion.
- Documented minimum of 20 logged dives
- Advanced Certification
- Each diver must have their own light (rentals available).
- You must also book a regular Caribbean or Express trip to occur prior your Twilight trip as a 'warm-up' dive with our Divemasters. *
- If this is your very first time diving at night, we recommend a Private Divemaster ($44)
- Back-up light is highly recommended. Tank lights and glow sticks available at our Hotel Cozumel dive shop.
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 1 year ago, a daytime shore dive is required (using a welcome tank or a rental tank), with a buddy or a Private Divemaster, before any boat dives. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
Important note: this trip has a minimum of four divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
- Shorty Wetsuit - $7.00
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflator - $10.00
- Dive Computer (Suunto) - $10.00
- Dive Light - $7.00
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel - $7.50
- Regulator with SPG, Depth Gauge, and Octopus - $12.00
- Package: BCD with Power Inflator, Regulator, Octopus, Depth & SP gauges, Mask, Snorkel and Fins. (does NOT include wetsuit) - $16.00
- Personal Divemaster/Guide (for 1-2 divers) - $44.00
- Private Instructor (for 1-2 divers) - $60.00
- Marine Park Fee - $2.00