Twilight 2-Tank Trip
for Advanced Divers only
Our unique Twilight 2-Tank Trip departs at 3:00 pm (time adjusted seasonally). We do a relaxed, afternoon dive after most other divers have finished for the day, and then we enjoy a surface interval while watching the sunset over the Yucatan. At dusk, it’s time to bring out your dive lights to enjoy a second dive with the Cozumel nightlife not found at the local night hot spots!
Soft drinks and water are available on the boats.
Important note: this trip has a minimum of four divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
- Reserve at least 24 hours in advance.
- Documented minimum of 20 logged dives
- Advanced Certification
- Each diver must have their own light (rentals available).
- You must also book a regular Caribbean or Express trip to occur prior your Twilight trip as a 'warm-up' dive with our Divemasters. *
- Jr. Divers 12 years and older are limited to 60 ft with parental discretion.
- If this is your very first time diving at night, we recommend a Private Divemaster ($55)
- Back-up light is highly recommended. Tank lights and glow sticks available at our Hotel Cozumel dive shop.
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
Divers must be "current" to qualify for boat diving:
• If a diver’s last dive was within the last 12 months, a daytime 'warm-up' shore dive is required with a buddy or a Personal Divemaster prior to boat diving. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
• If a diver’s last dive was 13 to 24 months ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
• If a diver’s last dive was more than 25 months ago, we require a Scuba Tune-up course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
- Personal Divemaster $55.00
Please also submit your diver registration and waiver online!
Action Step: to help us prepare for your arrival, please click and submit your Diver Registration Form and Waiver. We gather this information to give you the best possible experience. Please complete this form so we can easily find you for on-island communication, and match you with our best services. ¡Gracias!
National Marine Park Fee
The Marine Park charges $104 MXN Pesos (approximately $5.50 USD) for each day of diving. Dive Paradise collects this fee on behalf of the Marine Park during your check-in upon arrival.