Night 1-Tank Trip
for Experienced Open Water Divers and Advanced Divers
Incredible Night 1-Tank Trips take you to our marvelous reefs for an evening adventure. You’ll experience the beautiful world of Cozumel after dark and still have time to go back to your hotel to shower and dine in plenty of time to be ready when the clubs really get hopping! We depart just after sunset (time adjusted seasonally) and dive at Paradise, Chancanab, or Yucab Reef.
Important note: this trip has a minimum of four divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
- Reserve at least 24 hours in advance.
- Documented minimum of 20 logged dives.
- Advanced OW Certification preferred
- Each diver must have their own light (rentals available).
- You must also book a regular Caribbean or Express trip to occur prior your Night trip as a 'warm-up' dive with our Divemasters. *
- If this is your very first Night dive ever, we recommend a Private Divemaster ($55)
- Back-up light is highly recommended. Tank lights and glow sticks available at our Hotel Cozumel dive shop.
Diving Certification Agency Safety Standards:
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 1 year ago, a daytime shore dive is required (using a welcome tank or a rental tank), with a buddy or a Private Divemaster, before any boat dives. No solo divers allowed for shore dives.
- If a diver’s last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before any open water dive trip.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
- Personal Divemaster $55.00
- Private Instructor $65.00
Please also submit your diver registration and waiver online!
Action Step: to help us prepare for your arrival, please click and submit your Diver Registration Form and Waiver. Thank you!
National Marine Park Fee
The Marine Park charges $90 MXN Pesos (approximately $4.50 USD) for each day of diving. Dive Paradise collects this fee on behalf of the Marine Park during your check-in upon arrival.