Night 1-Tank Trip
for Experienced Open Water Divers and Advanced Divers
Certification and/or Previous Experience Necessary
Incredible Night 1-Tank Trips take you to our marvelous reefs for an evening adventure. You’ll experience the beautiful world of Cozumel after dark and still have time to go back to your hotel to shower and dine in plenty of time to be ready when the clubs really get hopping! We depart just after sunset (time adjusted seasonally) and dive at Paradise, Chancanab, or Yucab Reef.
Reserve at least 24 hours in advance.
- Documented minimum of 20 logged dives.
- Advanced OW Certification preferred
- Each diver must have their own light (rentals available).
- You must also book a regular Caribbean or Express trip to occur prior your Night trip as a 'warm-up' dive with our Divemasters.
- * If your last dive was more than 1 year ago, we require an assessment dive prior to your Night dive. This can be done by scheduling either one of our regular Caribbean or Express Trips, or a beach dive (using a welcome tank or a rental tank) with a buddy or a Private Divemaster ($44). Sorry, no solo divers allowed.
- * If your last dive was more than 2 years ago, we require a Refresher course with an Instructor before your Night dive or any open water dive trip.
- If this is your very first Night dive ever, we recommend a Private Divemaster ($44)
- Back-up light is highly recommended. Tank lights and glow sticks available at our Hotel Cozumel dive shop.
* Why are the Check-out dives & Refresher courses required in these cases?
- Our liability release states that divers must comply with basic safety rules and PADI standards of diving, which clearly state that a diver is required to keep "current". A diver who has not been diving within a year is NOT current by PADI standards. A diver who has not been diving in two or more years requires a Refresher Course.
- We must verify that each diver's experience/health/fitness meet the standards for this specialty trip, both for operational efficiency and for everyone's safety.
- Dive Paradise takes pride in following standards - we are known for being the safest dive operation in the region!
Important note: this trip has a minimum of two divers. Be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
- Shorty Wetsuit - $7.00
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflator - $10.00
- Dive Computer (Suunto) - $10.00
- Dive Light - $7.00
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel - $7.50
- Regulator with SPG, Depth Gauge, and Octopus - $12.00
- Package: BCD with Power Inflator, Regulator, Octopus, Depth & SP gauges, Mask, Snorkel and Fins - $16.00
- Marine Park Fee - $2.00